Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's happening now?

So JR and I thought we would try this whole blogging thing. Let's see how well we keep this up :)

I'm about to submit my application to grad school. I researched a lot of online programs for a masters in educational administration. I wish i could stop working and just go back to school, but we have to pay a mortgage :). So hopefully starting this summer, I will be a grad student at Lamar University. I just went to Barnes and Noble today and picked up some GRE study guides. I am extremely rusty in math. I haven't taken a math class since high school and I'm not really good at studying. So wish me luck in that.

This has been a busy week. Cinco de Mayo celebration with margaritas of course, Astros game, tonight a celebration for a friend, and then Star Trek tomorrow night. This weekend is just as busy with The Boiling Crab, Dynamos game, Mother's day and the Rockets game. JR, me, Jadnnie, Scott, and two friends (Spicer and Abe) have tickets to Game 4 of the Rockets v. Lakers. I am so excited. I have never gone to the playoff series and the energy in the Toyota Center is going to be insane! Let's Go Rockets!!

On a random note, my parents are in Hong Kong for the month. My mom keeps asking me if i want anything... and after they have traveled there for the 5th time or something and having gone myself not that long ago... she really needs to stop asking. I used Skpe the other night and video chatted with my parents and my uncle. I have never used it before. My uncle in HK told me to sign up and i did. Then one night I'm sitting on the couch surfing the internet and my laptop starts ringing. I click accept and there they are on my computer, half the world away. I know this isn't new technology but it was amazing to me and free! I'm not sure why we don't all have it. Did I mention it is free?

Alright that's it for now. I think....

<3
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. First!!!1 Happy blogging y'all. See you Saturday at the Boiling Crab. -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see someone has to much time on her hands!! Gosh jennifer what about watching all those tv shows you watch...oh wait you can just multi-task!! see you this summer, HOPEFULLY!!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so that last comment was from ME DENISE...but i had to put a google account and I don't have one, so I used my boyfriend's account. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete