Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Commandments, Elegante, and Kegs

I had an awesome weekend with my lady friends and just thought I would share our adventures. JR is still working the mission so he didn't get to go out much. My friends Erin and Jake were having a second wedding reception in Nederland, Tx (near Beaumont). So it was a girls weekend. I'm not going to bore you you and write this huge post. But I am going to hit the high points... We stayed at the nicest hotel in the area called Eleganté. Trust me when I say that eleganté was definitely the word of the weekend. The hotel has a 10ft stone tablet of the 10 commandments out front. The wedding reception was filled with Bud and Miller lite kegs, cheap wine and BBQ :) It is awesome to see friends drunk that you don't normally.. Thanks Nicole, you had me laughing off the wall. After the reception we went to a Beaumont bar called The Pace Setter. This place was filled with a very eclectic group of people. It was interesting just watching all the interactions around me. So I will end with this. As we were leaving the bar at close, I saw a tall white man wearing a long white t-shirt. When he turned around the front of his shirt had just one thing: a black male genitalia. Please only click on the link if you are over the age of 18.
This is what it was --->http://www.linkognito.com/b.php?b=1804

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Thanks Alexis, Nicole, Erin, Jennifer and Beaumont for a good laughs and crazy people!

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment