Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another school year coming to an end

I could sit here and type out how my life has played out in the course of a school year, but that's a lot of typing and story telling that I don't really want to do. To make a super long story short, I started at a new school, teaching a new subject, and teaching a new age group. As the school year is coming to an end (we have about 2 and a half weeks left), I can look back with a smile and excitement.

I learned so much and met so many great people that I am excited to move forward to more changes! I work with a wonderful team of people and friends; I could gush about them and type for days about who they are and how they inspire me, but I won't. I can simply say 'Thank you'. Working at YES with the students and teachers has renewed my energy and passion for teaching. It has reminded me of why I am in education and why I LOVE what I do. Next year I will be back to teaching World History, but I will also be teaching AP! It will be a new set of challenges to face and conquer :)

I am honestly going to try and keep up with this blog. I feel that so much of me is focused on work that I have pushed aside the people that matter most in my life. So hopefully, you all (the people that matter) will read this and feel more connected to what is happening in (JR)^2 life. I also hope that your comments and responses will help me stay in contact with you :)

<3 Jennifer

1 comment: